August 12, 2016 11 Comments
Hi there! I'm Nicole, the mama behind @bellissimi.bambini. If you follow me on Instagram, you know that my son, Giovanni, is known for his Noxx beanies! You'll rarely find a photo of him without a Noxx beanie, snap back or swaddle blanket, I suppose to can say we are Noxx obsessed!
Gio has been rocking Noxx since he was about 3 weeks old and at 11 months old he has quite the collection. Initially I began storing his beanies into a drawer in combination with his bibs and quickly the drawer became primarily his "beanie drawer". This worked out great until I realized that instead of actually taking the time to sift through the drawer I would just grab something from the top which meant that he was wearing the same ones over and over again. And while thats not a huge problem since we love ALL of our Noxx beanies, whats the point of having so many if he's not utilizing all of them?
I decided this called for a DIY project and quickly jumped on Pinterest to see what I could find. Would you believe I could not find a single thing to do with organizing beanies? How could that even be possible?
After consulting with a few close friends I finally settled on using a curtain rod to display the beanies in Gio's room. Why not show off his colorful collection?
Interested in showcasing your beanies the same way?
Pick the spot on the wall that works best for you. If you don't have a lot of wall space you can consider hanging these on the back of a door or even inside your closet. Have fun with it! In the photo I have one beanie per curtain ring, but this is not even our full stash and in reality I have 2 beanies to 1 curtain ring.
I was torn between hanging our beanies by color or by size and then color. As you can see I went with the size and color. I figured this worked best so that I can pick a color based on the slouch that I am looking for. About half of our beanies are size 3-6 months and the other half are size 6 months to 3 years so the slouch variance is pretty big. The great thing though is that even at 11 months, his 3-6 month beanies still fit!
Do you have a creative way to share the way you organize/display your beanies? I'm always looking for new ideas and would love to hear from you! Follow me on Instagram @bellissimi.bambini and let me know what you think!
August 09, 2016 1 Comment
We had SO many amazing entries for our 2016 Noxx Addict Contest. We are so grateful to have the support of so many awesome customers and truly appreciate everyone that participated! Choosing the winners was super hard and although we wish we could give everyone a prize, we had to narrow it down to just five. Here are the results:
First place - @mrs_ilnitsky93 (Check out all that detail!! Even the blue sky is made of beanies!! The jelly fish and crab are awesome. We love that you used our "Life's a Beach" theme from our Coastal Vibes Collection too!!)
Second place - @matt.dylan
Third place - @silverawalker
Fourth place - @diskobaby
Shop winner - @jaggerleesteepees
See your entry above? Congrats! Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to claim your prizes. Don't forget to share this post and let your friends know! We try to do contests, giveaways and deals as often as possible, so if you didn't get lucky this time, keep an eye out for the next one and give it another shot!
Thanks again for your support, you guys rock!
xx, Jennifer & Team Noxx
July 29, 2016
- Take a photo of your Noxx collection (Be as creative as you'd like, this picture can be of the products only or of someone wearing them, but make sure to include your entire "collection" in the photo! See the bottom of this post for examples from last year.)
- Post the photo to your Instagram page
- Tag us @noxxaz and #mynoxxstash
- In the comments of your post, tell us why you rock Noxx
- Enter up to 1x per day (new photo required for each entry)
- 1st and 2nd place photos will be voted on by our staff, 3rd and 4th place photos will be selected at random from all qualifying entries under #mynoxxstash
*If you don't own anything yet, you can still enter! You may use stock photos from our website to create a collage or flat-lay type photo of the collection you wish you had, an order you just placed that's on the way or to share products you plan to buy.
- 1st Place: 3 surprise beanies from our un-released "fall" collection, a $50 shop credit and your winning post featured on our Instagram page
- 2nd Place: 1 surprise beanie from our un-released "fall" collection and a $25 shop credit and your winning post featured on our Instagram page
- 3rd Place: 1 surprise beanie from our un-released "fall" collection and a $15 shop credit
- 4th Place: 1 surprise beanie from our un-released "fall" collection
- Small Shop Winner: 1 winner will be randomly selected from any "business" pages that enters the contest. Photo entries must be made from the shops Instagram page to qualify. Winning shop will receive a promotional post for their business on our Instagram page, the option to host a 1 on 1 giveaway with our shop and a $25 store credit.
- Contest begins on 7/29/16 and ends on 8/5/16 at midnight PST.
- You may enter up to 1x per day, but you must use a new photo each time.
- PRIVATE INSTAGRAM ACCOUNTS: We cannot see your entry unless we are following you. If you comment on our most recent Instagram post and ask us to follow you, we gladly will.
- Winners will be announced on our Instagram page by midnight PST on Tuesday 8/9/16 (this gives us time to review and consider all entries).
- Contest open worldwide, shipping charges are not included in winnings.
- "Surprise beanies" from our fall collection are chosen by our staff and will be shipped to the winners when shipping is paid or they can be included with the winners next purchase at no extra cost.
- No spam, negativity or private messages "DM's" allowed.
- By entering, you are giving Noxx the rights to use any photo entries and descriptions for professional promotional purposes on our website or social media.
- Email us at email@example.com with any questions.
Here are a few examples from our 2015 contest. You can see more from last year by searching "#noxxaddict" on Instagram.
June 30, 2016 5 Comments
We add new items every Sunday for "Noxx Drop Sunday". Sometimes these fabrics are "limited" aka - we bought all of the fabric that was available and cannot re-order it. Because of the limited quantities, these products tend to sell out very quickly. In this post, we're going to explain everything you need to know in order to have the best chance of snagging some of these limited-edition items when they drop!
Step 1 - CREATE AN ACCOUNT AHEAD OF TIME
From a computer, click the "person" icon in the top right. From your phone, click "menu" in the top left and then "account". Enter your information to create an account.
Step 2 - ADD AN ADDRESS TO YOUR ACCOUNT
Log in to your account and click "view addresses". Select "add a new address" and enter your shipping address. Make sure to check the "set as default address" box" at the bottom and then click the red "add address" box. Don't forget to double check your address for accuracy!
Step 3 - FILL YOUR CART
Fill your cart with anything that you plan to order that's currently available on the site. This will speed up the checkout process after the drop, you don't want to have to go back and look for those items, you just want to add the limited stuff to your cart and get to the checkout asap!
*Please note - items in your cart are not guaranteed until the checkout process is complete. For example: If there is only 1 black beanie left and you put it in your cart and so does Joe, whoever checks out (pays for) the black beanie first gets it. It then becomes "sold out" therefore automatically removing it from the other persons cart.
Step 4 - KNOW THE DETAILS
"Noxx Drop Sunday" items are released at 3pm Pacific (California time) and appear on the homepage. Be on our site a few minutes ahead of time and refresh your browser until you see the new items appear (between 3:00-3:01). Set your alarm now so you don't forget and shop right at 3 for the best selection!
Please have fun and be kind. :) Although we hate it when someone misses out something they really wanted, offering new items with limited quantities every Sunday allows us to switch up our inventory weekly (vs only doing seasonal drops 3-4 times a year) and offer prints and colors we wouldn't otherwise be able to bring in. If you have any questions you can ask us on Instagram @noxxaz or email us and firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll make sure to answer them asap. Thanks for your support and as always, thanks for rocking Noxx!!