Chunky Knit Beanie | Black
- Thick black beanie (matches the infinity scarf in the same fabric)
- Heavy weight sweater knit fabric, soft and stretchy
- *Please note: This fabric is different than the other knits we offer, it is thicker and runs slightly big because of how stretchy and heavy it is.. It won't "flop" like thinner fabrics so the slouch will stand up unless you cuff it.
- Can be worn folded "cuffed" at the bottom or unfolded for extra slouch
- Spot clean when possible. Machine wash cold, inside out with like colors, lay flat/reshape to dry.
Sizing & Fabric Types
If you want the hat to fit right away, we recommend ordering by current age or measuring. Because we use a wide variety of knit fabrics, each beanie may fit and feel slightly different. Some fabrics have more stretch than others, we try to add additional sizing information to the individual listings when needed. All beanies can be worn folded up at the bottom for a slightly smaller fit with less slouch and a "cuffed" look, or unfolded for extra slouch.
***For newborn photos or coming home outfits please order the NEWBORN size.The infant size will not fit until your baby is at least a few weeks old.***
>> Signature Style - Our original design! These are made from only 1 layer of fabric, this makes them super lightweight and breathable. These are great for year round wear, but are most popular for warmer months. (Contains: Polyester/Rayon/Spandex)
>> Jersey Knit & Brushed Jersey Knit – These beanies are going to be very thin, lightweight and stretchy. Brushed jersey is just a tad thicker and less stretchy than the regular jersey, but it is extra soft. (Contains: Rayon/Spandex)
>> Sweater Knit – These beanies are going to be a little thicker than the jersey knit, but still light-mid weight and great for year round wear. (Contains: Polyester/Rayon/Spandex)
>> Ribbed Knit - This fabric is the same as our sweater knit, except with a ribbed look/texture. (Contains: Polyester/Rayon/Spandex)
>> Cozy Sweater Knit & Cozy Ribbed Knit – This fabric is the same as our sweater knit, except it has a “fuzzy” feel to the outside for added warmth. These are the "warmest" beanies we offer and are popular for the fall and winter months. (Contains: Polyester/Rayon/Spandex)
Please select all options.